Effective Date: May 20, 2023
Thanks for visiting camillespain.com. We value your privacy and strive to be transparent about how we handle your personal information. We’ve detailed here what data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
2. What Personal Data We Collect
We collect a variety of your personal information and information about your device when you use our website. This includes the following:
- Information you give us if you make an account or leave a comment, specifically your email address and IP address.
- Information you give us through communications from you including customer support emails, contact form inquiries, text messages or phone calls.
- Information from your use of the site, including IP addresses, the URLs of web pages you visited prior to coming to our site, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, language settings), information about how you interact with the site (for example, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and technical errors).
3. How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect your information in a variety of ways detailed below.
3.1 Information You Provide
This includes information you submit to us by making a user account, sending us an email, submitting a form, calling us, texting us, or participating in a survey, contest or other promotion.
3.2 Information Obtained From Your Use of the Site
When you visit our site certain data is automatically collected including your IP address, information about your device and network including your operating system, browser type and version, internet service provider, and the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our site. Other information that is automatically collected relates your interaction with our website including which pages you browse and for how long, searches you make, transactions, referral URLs, load times, and technical errors.
3.3 Information Obtained From Third Parties
We don’t obtain PII (personally identifiable information) about you from third parties. Anonymized, pseudonymized, aggregated data about you or your activity on our website may be obtained from third parties, such as Google for example.
4. What We Use Your Personal Information For
- To provide you with service. For example creating and accessing your account, processing your payments, providing customer support and responding to your other inquiries.
- Improving the website by analyzing anonymized, pseudonymized, aggregated data to see how visitors interact with our site to remediate user experience and technical problems.
- Ensuring the security of the website and underlying technical infrastructure.
- Protecting our legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of others.
- Complying with laws and regulations, industry standards, contracts, and law enforcement requests.
5. How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell your information to third parties, however we do share some of your information with third parties as necessary to provide service or improve your experience. We share the following information with the following entities:
We use Google Analytics to help us optimize our site to better serve you and reCAPTCHA to control spam. When you visit a page on our website, the URL of the page you are visiting and your IP address are automatically sent to Google. Google may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already stored in your browser. For more information on how Google uses your information, go to How Google Uses Information From Sites or Apps That Use Our Services.
If you leave a comment, an anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. For more information on how Automattic uses your information, go to https://automattic.com/privacy/.
6. How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
The length of time we retain your information for depends on the purpose we need it for. Factors used to determine those lengths of time include minimum periods required by law, the time limit to make a legal claim, the time required to meet contractual obligations, and other relevant criteria. The length of time we retain some of your information is also dependent on what you do. For example, we need to retain your email address in order to provide you with a user account, so the length of time we retain your email address depends on how long you choose to have a user account.
We may retain anonymized, aggregated data indefinitely.
7. Your Rights Over Your Information
8. Do Not Track Requests
We do not respond to do not track requests at this time.
9. Embedded Content From Other Websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Cookies are small text files saved by your browser to accomplish a variety of tasks. Some examples of tasks cookies may be used for include: keeping you logged in to your account, saving your shopping cart contents, allowing you to dismiss a notice for your entire browser session instead of having to close it on each new page.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
10.2 Account Login
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
12. How To Contact Us